Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Motley's Farm 2013

Layton and I went to Motley's Farm back in the middle of October.  We went with several friends from church and had a great time!



I LOVE this picture with James, Grace, Carson, Cooper, and Layton.  So cute!


Layton is such a little cheeser.


Probably my favorite part of this particular place is the pig races. They get a snack of "pumpkin juice" (orange drink) and pretzels while they're watching.











We did a hay ride next.


Then, the kids got to feed the animals.




They played on the playground after that.






Here are all the kiddos in our group.




Me and my little buddy.  I love him so much.



Finally, he got to pick out his own pumpkin to take home and then he rode the little tractor train ride.





Oh how I love spending these sweet moments with my baby!!


No comments: