Sunday, February 9, 2014

Lincoln's Birthday Party

For Lincoln's party this year, we decided to let him take a few friends to the Lego Movie since it was due to come out a couple weeks after his actual birthday.  We were supposed to take the boys on Friday night but we got some snow and decided to push it to Sunday afternoon.  

Jack and Jackson rode home with us from church and then the other Jack's mom brought him over after their church.  We had pizza for lunch.




I love all these boys and am so glad that Lincoln has each one of them as a friend!

Jack L.


Jackson


Jack V.






I tried my hand at cake balls--Lego style.  They turned out so cute!


I let all the kids draw faces on their own!












After presents, we headed to the movie.  They were beyond excited!  The movie was SO good with such a good message.




They had a blast!!!  Kris and I were worn out!  ha!

No comments: