Saturday, March 30, 2019

More March Moments

 When we go out to the house to check on things, Ledger refuses to go to the bathroom in the port-a-potty.  So, we just bring this little portable potty seat with us.  Here he was in the tornado shelter going potty.  The joys of potty training!


Just two cute brothers!

One of my favorite pictures of this sweet little red headed boy.  I really love spending my days with him.



A picture from Bible class.


The kids and I hiked Pinnacle Mountain.  It was quite the challenge with Ledger, but we made it to the top!







We visited the Keims this month.  Hannah played her guitar for them.  She is still taking lessons, but doesn't play often for us, so this was a treat.


I found this Lincoln selfie on my phone.  Ha!


Blowing bubbles at Grandma and Grandad's.



Ledger is still really struggling with his molluscum.  It is really bad right now and I hate it!!








I found this online.  It had lots of great reviews that said it cleared up people's molluscum.  I am praying that it works for Ledger!!


Layton got an AR award during chapel one morning. 




Lincoln's fortune was spot on!!


And this little guy is no longer in a baby bed.  We took down the front of the bed and turned it into a toddler bed.  He was so excited!  He is getting so big!  All three boys are sharing a room while in the apartment, so this may be interesting.  :-)

No comments: