Friday, June 20, 2008

Princess Tea Party

Tuesday Hannah and I went up to the church building for a Princess Tea. She got to dress up like a princess. She looked so sweet. Okay, so pretend she has a smile on her face here--most of the time she did!

At the party, they made doorhangers, played 'Pass the Pillow' (hot potato), put on make-up, drank tea (pink lemonade), ate petifors (Little Debbie snack cakes), learned how to do a princess wave, went on a parade in the church office, and listened to some neat princess stories.





Isn't it fun to be a girl!!!

2 comments:

kristen g. said...

What a fun time! I want to dress up like a princess, too! :) I ordered Kate a disney princess dress up trunk, I'm sure we'll be playing dress up a lot!!

JR and Hilari said...

So sweet. I need a girl next. I better start praying now. :)

Hilari