Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hannah's Sleepover Party!!

Hannah turned 6 on Friday! I just can't believe it! She is really growing up. The boys and I went and ate lunch with her at school that day. It was neat to see her in her little school environment. I took her a cupcake to start the celebration! She was so excited about the sleepover party she was having that night. This is what she wanted to do for her birthday, so we made it happen.

We kept the numbers low (just had 3 little girls from church) so it wasn't too bad. After everyone arrived, they all went outside to play for a bit. I just love this picture of them all--Hannah, Emma, Hannah B, and Kenzie.



Oh how Lincoln wanted to get in on the fun, but oh how the girls didn't want him in on the fun! They were having a little pow-wow here...

Then, Lincoln was the monster or something and they all ran from him! Ha!

Next, they came in and they were ready to get in their pjs and sleeping bags and lay down. I told them to wait a little bit longer--at least till after supper. I thought it was so cute how excited they were.

We ordered pizza and had Capri Suns.

Then we sang Happy Birthday to Hannah. Here is Kris being silly presenting Hannah with her birthday cupcake!



Lincoln and his Daddy went bowling after supper to get out of the house. This was Lincoln's first time to go bowling. He was so cute when he got home. He said, "Mom, I went rolling!" Hehe! I think he had a good time. After "rolling" they came back and watched Ice Age:Dawn of the Dinosaurs in our bedroom.

Enjoying the strawberry cupcakes--Hannah's favorite!

Kenzie

Emma

Me and my girl.

Layton was just hanging out. He was so excited and just kicking those legs!

She got lots of fun stuff from her friends.


Love this card from Emma.


New dress from Mom and Dad.



I guess you could say this gift was from her Daddy--tickets for the three of us to go see Casting Crowns in concert next weekend in Hot Springs. We love Casting Crowns. Everytime one of their songs comes on the radio, Hannah knows who it is and sings along with alot of them. This will be her first concert. I think she will love it.

I got her a little bag to keep all her nail polish in. I included some new polish and nail stickers that we were going to use that night. She LOVED this!

What could it be?

No, it is not an American girl doll. I don't think it is necessary to spend $100 on a doll when she was perfectly happy with this one from Target. She also got a soccer outfit for it and dressed her in it the next day for her soccer game. She had to bring her doll with her to the game. I wish I would have taken her picture. Everyone thought she was so cute with her matching doll.

After presents, they played Pretty Pretty Princess. They goofed off the whole time and sang silly songs. I will say this, I couldn't believe how loud little girls could be. :) I thought it was boys that were supposed to be so loud! Ha!


Next they did their own manicures and pedicures. They did this for the longest time!



Around 9:00 p.m. they got in their sleeping bags, we popped popcorn, and they watched Hannah's new Tinkerbell movie. A couple of the girls were really into the movie and a couple of them wanted to talk and be silly. After the movie at around 10:30, they talked some more. Then around 11:00 or so Hannah went to sleep. I think she was the first one. I had to go in and tell them to quiet down and try to go to sleep a couple of times. They were all finally out around 11:30 p.m.


Here's their nails!


They were all up by 7:00 a.m. Three of the four of them had soccer games that day. I think they were all pretty tired little girls, but I think they had fun! I'm sure there will be more of these in the future. :-)

Happy 6th Birthday my Hannah! I love you!

3 comments:

Mike & Leanne said...

I think every single one of those girls had a BLAST!!!! I know Hannah had so much fun from her telling me all about it. What a great sixth birthday for her to remember.

Matt and Rachel said...

How fun!! You are so brave to try this! Ha! :)

Shari said...

This looks like a party that would be right up the alley of my middle daughter (who recently turned 7). We actually haven't had her party yet because she changes her mind about what it will be every couple days.

Off topic - your Layton is adorable!