Monday, August 15, 2011

1st Day of School 2011!!

Yay for the first day of school!!  We have had a great summer, but I think we were all ready for school to start!  The kids were so excited this morning--especially Hannah.  She could hardly contain her excitement.  There were lots of silly smiles at breakfast and throughout the morning as she would think about her upcoming day.  I know she was a bit nervous too (She told me so.).  It will be something new and different, but I have no doubt she will do just great!

I had to post their picture from last year's first day of school to see how much they've grown!

Big kiddos!  I thought they looked super cute this morning all ready to go!


 Love this one of Hannah posing.
 My buddy Lincoln is about to go to Pre-K!
Sweet Hannah - 1st Grader!!

 Sitting at her desk in her classroom!
 Saying bye to Lincoln!
 He was SO ready to get to playing with all the new stuff in the room!
 Lincoln's class having their first morning assembly!
I am praying they have a fabulous year and I look forward to seeing what the year holds!

No comments: