Monday, October 10, 2011

Random Catch Up

I have lots of random pictures in my camera that don't need a whole blog post about them.  So, this is to catch up on those and hopefully get me blogging again. 

Lincoln just loves to sit and draw.  He can keep himself so busy sometimes doing this which I just love.  This was one night before bed.  He was drawing with a stencil.  He was hard at work.

 One Saturday for lunch recently I made these--Mummy Dogs.  They are crescent rolls wrapped around hotdogs.  I thought they were yummy.  The kids weren't too sure.  Sometimes, anything "different" from the norm (plain ole hotdog), they aren't too sure about.  Oh well.  They were so cute!
 Love the brotherly/sisterly love pictures!
 Hannah had Pajama Day at school.  Cutie pie!
 We planted some mums in one of the front flower beds.


 After the mums we went to Lowe's.  Every other Saturday they have a free craft kids can do.  This particular week was a firetruck.  It was a kit with all the pieces and nails to put it together.

 This was right up Lincoln's alley. :)


 The firetrucks even had a real siren on them.  The kids really enjoyed doing this and we will definitely be going back again!
More random lovin'.
 Lincoln sitting in a firetruck one weekend down at the Alcoa Shopping Center.  They had policemen, firemen, the Crime Dog, and other fun kids stuff going on. 
 Hannah and I were given 2 tickets to go see Disney Fairytale with Hannah B. and Amy one Friday night.  It was good to have a little girl time. :)
 Two Hannah's!

 The show was super cute!  It was Cinderella, Snow White, and Beauty and the Beast.  This was about the best picture I got of the show. 
 This is a random picture one Sunday night after church eating out with Uncle Jeff.  The kids LOVE them some Uncle Jeff.  They are pretty much all over him the whole time.  He is so good with them. 
I found Lincoln like this one afternoon while he was having quiet time in the playroom.  Guess he was worn out.
 I made this for Leanne who had just had sweet baby Harper last week.  These are the colors of her nursery.  This is the front.
 Here's the back.  I thought it turned out pretty cute.
 Last week was spirit week at Hannah's school.  For some reason she didn't want to wear her clothes wrong side out for one of the days, but she did do a few of the other days.  Wednesday was Western day.  Love her pose.
Life is busy.  I keep putting off blogging mainly because sometimes I feel quilty for taking the time to do it.  It is hard to find the perfect time to have some "me" time.  I get it when I can. :-)

No comments: