Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Celebrating Hannah!

Two weekends ago we had Hannah's birthday party.  Mom and Dad came up that weekend.  We decided to just have a few friends from church home after church that morning for pizza and cupcakes.  Then we took them all bowling!  Hannah was really excited and I think she had a blast!



Love her big smile when she gets really tickled about something!



Why I didn't get a picture of my Mom I do not know.  She was there and so SO helpful!!!  Thank you Mom!


Miss Ashley--one of the twins.


Laura.  These girls are so funny.


Kenzie.


Hannah B.


Layton was putting on a show for the girls by spitting.  Such a boy.


Me and my girl.  She is getting so big.


Hannah with her Daddy.


Present time.  She got beads and craft stuff from her friends.




Mimi and Pappaw got her earrings, a shirt, and some Junie B. Jones books.  She was excited about the books and has read them super fast!


We got her the Lego Friends Camper set, some craft stuff, and a Dream Lite.


She was really happy about that Dream Lite!


Thanking Uncle Jeff (Jeffy as Layton now calls him) for the Target gift card he gave her.


After presents, we packed up and went bowling.  We decided to let Layton use the ramp this time and he loved it.  He really enjoys bowling!



Concentrating.  I am somewhat of a competitive bowler.  Kris brings it out in me.  On this particular day, I stunk.









I wanted to get a group picture before everyone left.  This one would have been perfect if it had not been for the silly birthday girl!  :)




Now they got to be silly!


Love these girls!  Glad Hannah has them as friends!


Hannah, you are one special girl.  We love you sooooo much!!

No comments: