Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pumpkin Patch with Lincoln

The weekend my parents were in town, they came in early enough to watch Layton that Friday morning so that I could go with Lincoln and his class to the Schaefers and Collins Pumpkin Patch out in Mayflower.  I was so happy to get the chance to be with just him.  Thanks again, Mom and Dad!  

Lincoln was excited about getting to ride the bus and being with his friends.



They had a big playground with all sorts of things to climb on.



Lincoln and his new buddy, Jack.


They went on a hay ride and got to go find their own pumpkins.


After searching and searching, he finally settled on this one!




His class with their teacher!


Silly picture!


Kids love silly pictures!


We took a sack lunch, ate, and played some more.  This trip was great for me not only because I got to be with Lincoln, but I got to meet some of the other moms from his class.  They were really nice and I enjoyed getting to know them a bit.


Lincoln in front of "Ma and Pa".


Playing on the hay bales!



By the way, I am SO proud of this guy.  We had his first parent/teacher conference on Tuesday and his teacher said he is doing "awesome" (her word)!!  After that first week or so of a couple of incidents (testing the waters his teacher thought), he has been doing just great!  He scored really well on his DIBELS testing and I am just so pleased with how he is doing.  He even read me a little book at the conference!  Yay Lincoln!!!


No comments: