Thursday, February 14, 2013

14 Things I Love About My Valentine





1.  He loves family.  He thinks so highly of his parents and siblings and has great relationships with them all.  He gets along great with my family too.  He especially has a lot in common with my dad which is neat!

2.  He lets me stay at home with the kids every day.  He sacrifices a lot to make this possible and I will be forever grateful because there is no where else I would rather be.

3.  He puts up with my mood swings--yes, I have them.  Bless his heart.  He has put up with a lot and I am grateful!

4.  He loves a good deal and knows how to get one.  He is not above flat out asking for one and knows how to flatter people to get it.  Ha!  I can tell some stories about this!

5.  He is a really hard worker--almost too hard actually.  He gets up way too early, but I know it is all because he wants to do such a good job.  He works hard at everything he does.

6.  He is a Godly example to our kids.  He helps teach them right from wrong.  They see the kind of person he is every day with the way he treats people.

7.  He is so giving.  He gives of his time, abilities, and money without complaining.  Kris has taught me so much about giving since I've known him.  He knows God is faithful and is always quick to give to others when a need arises.

8.  He is a great friend not only to me, but to others as well.  He has a core group of people that he would do anything for.  He is very loyal.

9.  He is great with kids--not only ours but other people's kids as well--always has been.  Kids take to him easily.  He is a great dad and the kids just think he hung the moon.

10.  He is an awesome teacher.  He has been co-teaching the 4th grade Sunday morning bible class at church for several years now and does an amazing job.  It comes easily to him and he is great at coming up with interesting lessons and getting the kids' attention.

11.  He is so handy around the house and can do anything that needs to be done to fix something.  He is great at building things and home improvement and does a really good job too!

12.  He has so much common sense.  He is a thinker.  He thinks hard about what he is going to say before he says it.  He is always the voice of reason when I am an emotional wreck!

13.  He is an encourager.  He is so good at writing people notes or sending them emails just to give them some kind of encouragement or show appreciation for them.

14.  Last but not least, I love that he is a goober.  He makes me laugh.  He is so silly sometimes and tries hard to put smiles on people's faces!

Happy Valentines Day to my Kris!  Thank you for my charms and my note.  I love you so much!!!!




No comments: