Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Lincoln Lost His First Tooth!!

Last Thursday night Lincoln lost his first tooth!!  Here's a before picture from a couple weeks prior.


His tooth was driving me crazy.  The new tooth was half way in already behind the loose one.  It looked so weird.  Before going to bed, we mentioned to him that we really needed to get that tooth out.  I can't remember whose idea it was to try the string.  I actually think it was Lincoln's.  Kris got some fishing string and tied it around the tooth.  Lincoln wanted to sit and pull on it for a while, but it was already past bedtime, so Kris and I just looked at each other and I knew what he was going to do.  Enjoy the video!






Poor guy!!  He was tricked!  It was quick and easy though.  Kris thought it was the funnest thing ever.  He just kept saying "That was fun!" over and over again.  I don't think Lincoln thought it was very fun.  He told me later that he didn't want to pull another tooth like that. 

He wasn't too sure about the blood.  It didn't bleed for long though.


The after picture.  Look at how much the other tooth was already in!  Glad we got it out!!


The Tooth Fairy came the next morning and brought a little note and a $2 bill.


Yay Lincoln!!!  Another milestone down!


1 comment:

Mike & Leanne said...

LOL!!! That video is great!!! I love Lincoln's reaction!