Monday, April 15, 2013

Easter 2013

We dyed eggs twice for Easter this year.  The kids love boiled eggs (except Layton).









The Easter bunny brought lots of good stuff in their Easter baskets!




As I do every year, I tried to get some good pics of the kids in their Easter clothes.







Best one I could get of Layt.  He was being a bit silly.








Family pics.  This one is okay, but a little off center.  


Little bit better. :-)


That afternoon we finally were able to have an Easter egg hunt.  We didn't get to go to the church hunt/picnic this year because Layton had fever that day for some reason.  I know it was a lot of fun.  I hate we missed it, but we had our own fun at home.  The kids hunted for eggs in the front yard and loved it--especially Layton!





Checking out what was in their eggs.  I filled the eggs with either candy, change, or notes.


Some of the notes were for a Sonic drink of their choice or 30 minutes of LeapPad time or staying up 30 minutes past bedtime.





Kris was explaining to Layton what his note said.  He was listening very intently.


He got 10 kisses from Momma!  Ha!




Fun times!!  The kids all said they loved the way we did this hunt (the notes were a hit).  So, I think this one may be a new tradition!

No comments: