Friday, January 31, 2014

January Randomness

Hannah made the A honor roll this last 9 weeks.  I was proud of her!  She works hard at school and does a great job!



I got a kick out of Lincoln's New Year's Resolution that was up on the wall outside his classroom.


Layton got some new shoes one day and insisted on wearing them to bed that night.  So he did.  He was so proud.  They light up and he wanted to see them in the dark I think.


Just a cute pic of Layton and Harper one day while I was watching her for Leanne.  So cute!


Hat day at school!  They picked them out themselves.


We met the Cheesman's one afternoon after school at the park.  Yay for park time!  This is Conner and Layton.


Layton and I grabbed lunch at Sam's one day.  He wanted me to take his picture.




Lincoln's class celebrated the 100th day of school by dressing like an old person.  This was how Linc went.  Hilarious!  His teacher had their class picture put in the local paper!


Random Times.  Fun Times.



No comments: