Thursday, June 26, 2014

Bunko Mani/Pedi Party

My long time bunko group has decided to not really play bunko anymore.  We are just having girls' nights instead.  Whoever is supposed to host that month can decide what they want to do.  May was my month.  I wanted to do something different and finally came up with a Mani/Pedi Party.  


So I brought out all my polish and supplies.  I kind of like nail polish and I have a daughter that does too, so we have a lot.  These were just our summer colors! Ha!





After eating dinner of Chicken Spaghetti, Strawberry Spinach Salad, and bread, we got down to business.  I asked all the girls to bring a bottle of polish and we would play a game with it at the end.  Everyone picked a polish and started painting.  Then, we played a game kind of like Dirty Santa where we picked a polish and then people were able to steal from us.  Everyone went home with a different polish from the one they brought.  It was pretty fun!


Our pedicures!



And manicures!



We closed the night with a yummy dessert - Ultimate Turtle Cheesecake

It was a fun night with fabulous friends!

No comments: