Saturday, November 29, 2014

November Notes

Here's a little glimpse into our November.

Naps.  Layton just can't stay awake some afternoons.  This particular one I think I sent him to his room for some reason.  He ended up falling asleep.


New school picture of my Layton.  Such a cutie pie.


Nerds.  :-)  Lincoln makes trash into all kinds of things--all the time.  I love it!




Noting how it's done.  One Saturday morning, Kris was changing my car's oil.  He had a little admirer.  I love it when the boys want to watch their daddy do stuff like changing the oil or building/fixing something.  I sure do hope they will have some of his skills one day.


New beginnings.  We went to the wedding of one of Kris' friends from Australia, Daniel Wicks.  It was at Camp Tahkodah.  It was great to catch up with some friends we hadn't seen in a while.


Graeme and Val, Sean and Dan's mom and dad.  Love them.  Got to eat dinner with them one night to catch up.  They love Kris and think he hasn't changed a bit since he lived in Australia.  Ha!


Kris, Sean, and Atty.  I have never seen such goof balls.  When they get together, you never know what is going to come out of their mouths.


Loved seeing Phin happy and healthy.  He had leukemia a few years ago.  He thought Kris was so funny.


Kris and the groom.



New friends.  We went and served lunch and hung out with some kiddos from Silver City one Sunday afternoon.  I always enjoy this.  I love watching the kids interact and hope it helps them see how blessed they are.


No comments: