Monday, February 23, 2015

Buried Treasures

I called this post "Buried Treasures" because I found these pictures on an old camera of the kids.  I was getting it ready to sell in a consignment sale and decided to look to see what was on it.  The pictures made me tear up.  They were so precious.  They go back at least to 2009.  Most of them were probably taken by Hannah because it was her camera I think.  I love the fact that I got to see "life" through their eyes.  

Sweet Jack.  He was a regular at our house.  That face is so sweet.





We did lots of sitting around talking and watching the kids play.


This was taken at a baby shower for someone.  Emma and Hannah.






Some of my favorites.  Lincoln reading his bible.  This was the bible that I always read to the kids when they were little.  I also love that he is sitting in a special rocking chair.  My mom rocked me and my brothers in it when we were babies.





This one cracks me up.  It looks like we were trying to do that thing were you try to rub your belly and pat your head at the same time.  Ha!





Mimi and Hannah making cookies.









There are some pretty funny ones of dad making faces.  Oh, Dad, these may actually be your first selfies!  Hahaha!!!!  (Not sure if you took them or Hannah did!)




Benson.


Nathan.  Probably from a life group meeting.





Lincoln getting one of many haircuts by his dad.  He HATED getting his hair cut.





LOL!!!




Such a sweet innocent little face--standing in front of the toilet doing who knows what.



Poser!















Watching t.v. while potty training.






I LOVE these selfies of Hannah.  That face.  Miss that little bitty girl.















Dash!





















These next ones are from a Leapster that we had.
























Like I said.  Definitely treasures to keep!

No comments: