Friday, January 30, 2015

Lincoln and Basketball

Wow!  Lincoln is like a different kid out there playing basketball this year!  Kris and I absolutely LOVE watching he and his team play!! He is focused.  He hustles like crazy.  He wants to rebound that ball all the time!  He usually makes several shots a game.  His defense has improved by leaps and bounds from even the first game.  In the first game, he was too worried about rebounding the ball to care where his man was.  We talked about it after that game and probably his coaches did too.  The next game he was completely different.  He has gotten a defensive star a time or two because he really guards his guy.  Sometimes we notice him staring down his guy and just crack up!  He really wants to get better.  He has even written about it at school!  Ha!  I just love that!!!  Such fun!! 




I have had a hard time getting good pictures partly because it is so fast and partly because I am so into the game that I forget!  I got this blurry one of Jack about to shoot.  Lincoln was so lucky to get to be on the same team with his buddy, Jack, as well as another friend, Harrison, from preschool years ago.  I have loved that too!









Love my Lincoln!!!  Go Pumas!!!


No comments: