Sunday, February 28, 2016

Pregnancy Pics: Weeks 24-28

I had 2 doctor appointments in February.  I passed my glucose test which I was kind of worried about.  I have really had a sweets craving this pregnancy!  I also looked into getting a breast pump.  I had heard that with some insurances, you can get one for free.  Since I got rid of my last one, I was excited to hear about this.  I ended up getting a good $200 Medela Pump for $40 out of my pocket.  I was super glad about that!!






I did a little shopping this month too.  I found this cute little outfit at Pickles & Ice Cream on clearance.  I can't wait to see the baby in it.


I also picked out bedding from Target.  It is simple and wasn't expensive.  My plans are to accent with orange and turquoise.


I am using a different kind of crib bumper this time.  It is actually a liner not a bumper.  They are supposed to be safer and it was way less expensive.  At this point I have been very excited to get to work on the nursery!


No comments: