Thursday, July 21, 2016

Week 10

We went to Texarkana for Ledger's first visit over the weekend.  Uncle Wes and Uncle Jeff were there too.


The kids ate up the attention they got from their uncles.  They took them to the movies.


They rode with them on the side-by-side.  Silly Uncle Wes.


Kris, Ledger, and I came home that Sunday, but Hannah, Lincoln, and Layton stayed with Mimi and Pappaw till the following Friday.  Ledger and I had a little glimpse of what our life would be like after school starts.



We worked on getting him to nap good in his crib.


A little tummy time.





Mimi took the kids shopping.  Hannah sent me these pictures of the outfits she got.




The rest of the week the kids went to VBS, to a splash pad, and played at the farm.  Ledger and I just hung out.


We like our thumb.


We finally got to see Lincoln's swim pictures.  I love this boy so much.








No comments: