Thursday, July 7, 2016

Week 8

The first weekend in July we went to KC for the first time with Ledger.  



He got some lovin' from cousin Isabelle.



And some more from Grandma.


I made Fourth of July shirts for all the kids again.  Ledger's hand print was almost impossible to do.  It took me 2 onesies to get one made.


Our attempts at a good picture of all 4 in their shirts.





Finally.


And a family picture.  Ledger with his tongue out cracks me up.


Lincoln seriously loves his little brother.



Talking to Daddy.





Love this one!


Aunt Mona is so fun.  She brought water balloons for the kids to play with.  She and her boys did it with the kids.  They had a blast!







We have to put all the kids in different rooms at night to get them to go to sleep.  Then, they get moved to the living room after everyone else goes to bed.  I was in the room nursing Ledger while Layton was asleep and just had to take a picture of this sweet boy's face and eyelashes.  :-)


One of my favorite people at Kris' home church--Jordan.  He always wants to hug me and he tells me I'm beautiful.  He is the sweetest soul.  He was so proud of his David Award that he got at camp the week before.


You can really see the red highlights in Ledger's hair when he is out in the sun.  I love the color of his hair.


Aunt Carol


My boys.


This is how Ledger slept at Grandma and Grandad's.  Worked great and wasn't a big thing to have to pack.


Kris got the kids some fireworks.  They did a few before it got dark and the rest later.








Kris took off an extra day and so we were able to head into KC and go to the zoo with Aunt Alexis and Isabelle.  It was VERY hot, so we only stayed till lunch, but it was fun to see all the animals.













This was really neat.  The kids loved getting to ride it and being able to look down on some of the animals.












The chimpanzees were my favorite.  These two were fascinating to watch.  One was picking bugs off the other.  I could have watched them all day.





Here they were watching a sea lion show.


Before we left, I wanted to recreate the original picture I took to announce our pregnancy but with Ledger in it.









Happy fella.





Hannah has gotten into Bible Journaling thanks to her friend, Katelynn. She begged and begged for a Journaling Bible.  I finally got her one kind of as a little reward for all her help lately.  She has spent hours and hours in her room working on pages or on the computer researching more to do.  I love that she is in the Word!



Ice cream at Sonic one night.



No comments: