Thursday, November 3, 2016

Week 25

This week was pretty uneventful.  These are mostly pics of Ledger because I am with him the most these days.

Sleeping sweetly.  He is about to outgrow this car seat!



He tried Rice Rusks.  They are a bit messy, but it was good for him to be able to hold his food.





These first-eating-different-thing-moments are big at our house!



We also put a piece of banana in this mesh eating thing.  I never used this with the other kids for some reason, but a friend gave me one so I thought we would see what Ledger would do.




After he figured it out, he sucked it down!



Playing with his brothers.  He is really sitting up well on his own now.




I had to take a picture of Ledger's Bible Class at church!  I can not believe there are so many babies!  This is the nursery class, so newborn to about one.  Love it!!!



I believe this may have been his first bath in the big tub.  He loves bath time!






Those legs!!!  He turns himself to the side, but will not roll over!!



I think this may have been eating applesauce.



Sweet sister snuggles.



No comments: