Friday, February 17, 2017

Valentine's Day

The boys both had to make Valentines boxes to take to school.  They both made basketball court boxes.  This was Lincoln's.  Surprise, surprise!  He wanted to use tape!


Layton with his box at his party.



Ledger hanging out at Layton's party.


Hannah had a school dance for Valentine's Day.  She went to a friend's house before the party to hang out and have snacks.  She looks so grown up to me.



Kris and I got to have a date night when my parents were in town later in the month.  We went to Bonefish and then to get ice cream at Cold Stone.  It was delicious and nice to get away just the two of us for a few hours.


Kris finally got to take Hannah on her yearly date.  They got her nails done, went to eat, and went to a movie.


I sure do love that they do this every year.


The boys and I went to the movies as well.


Then, we hit up Larry's Pizza.  Ledger was all about drinking from the straw.



Our celebrations were kind of spread out all over the month, but I am just thankful that we got to spend some quality time together in smaller groups.  I guess it helped us spread the love a little easier!

No comments: