Thursday, February 15, 2018

Ledger at 21 months

My sweet boy is another month older and getting so very close to TWO.  My how time flies when you're having fun!  He is such a little joy.  He just makes me happy and makes me smile.  I could eat him up he is so sweet.

He still just loves to read books.  He started saying "Jesus" and pointing to him in the Bible this month.  He still loves to do puzzles as well.  These are probably his favorite things to do.

He is still in size 5 diapers and 24 months clothes.  He wears size 6 shoe.  He loves to comb his hair after baths.  He sometimes tells me he is poopy.

He is sleeping good, but occasionally wakes up and cries out for his paci and I get up to find it for him.

He is eating pretty well.  He definitely is more picky than he used to be.  He only drinks milk and water still.  He loves scrambled eggs, poptarts, or cereal for breakfast.  Lunch usually consists of sandwich meat or a hotdog with stringed cheese, chips, and fruit.  Sometimes we have leftovers or eat Chickfila.  He loves to play at Chickfila now.  

Lots of kids at church just love him and always run up to him to see him.  He is starting to have a little trouble being left at the nursery on Sundays.  And he sometimes will turn his head away from people that come up to him in a store and start talking to him.  

He has had a few little fits which make me sad.  Oh how I hope he is not going to be a big fit thrower.  But with that red hair, I may be out of luck.

He has finally started answering "yeah" or "yes" to questions.  It is amazing to me the things he understands that we say.  

Ledger had pink eye in his right eye this month and had to be treated for that.

All in all, he is just a healthy, sweet, fun little boy who I absolutely adore!!!






No comments: