Tuesday, September 4, 2018

A big trip for a big talk

Lincoln is 11 and in the 6th grade this year.  SO, it was time to have the talk.  Kris took him to Branson for the weekend just the two of them.  I had used this book to talk to Hannah and really liked it.  I loved that it was biblically based and I loved that it had little videos to watch at the end of each lesson that kind of explained things.  Then, at the end there was one big video that went through the whole process of what happens inside a woman to make a baby.  

I don't know a lot of the details about how Kris talked to Linc.  I am just glad he did.



They ate well while on their trip.



This was a picture Kris sent me of Lincoln's face after hearing about the birds and the bees.  Ha!


They were plenty silly.


And they had fun at Silver Dollar City.


I definitely think there are some more conversations that need to be had, but I am grateful to Kris for being willing to get the big talk started.

No comments: