Friday, August 31, 2018

All the rest of August

I finally finished my Nursery board in the church lobby.  I love how it turned out!!!  It is pictures of all the babies in our nursery.  I will add to it as needed.


Some last pics at our Bryant house.  You might be a redneck...


This one cracks me up.  Very very random but one day we found a frog in our toilet.  It obviously came up it.  I have no idea how.  It was hilarious!!!


This was the day we closed on our house.  Kris was studying up on our house plan.  We were hoping to get started soon, but for now we are apartment dwellers.  Fun times are ahead for sure!! ;)


I watched 5 Storment kids one day for Leslie.  They are so cute.  They were doing their school work.  Their mom homeschools them.



Lunch with a bunch of cuties!!


Lincoln, Layton, and I went to PV's Mother/Son Nerf War.  It was a blast!!










Leslie with Samuel and Joel.


Me with my boys!


Layton graduated from PEAK, our children's worship program at PV.  He is headed to big church.  What a milestone.



This showed up on my Facebook memories.  What a little chucky monkey.  They grow so fast!


Bunko at Kelly's.  What a beautiful table with beautiful women.  Love this group!


Just playing.


Lincoln participated in a Wednesday night Tween led worship.


We have worked a little bit on potty training, but have not gotten serious yet.  We had just gotten this new potty seat I think.


This was a picture from the first day of school that a parent sent.  So glad Lincoln was surrounded by new and old friends.



This was at our first PV Outdoor Chapel.  I think they have it the first week of school every year.



Well, that wraps up Summer for the most part.  Now on to Fall!!!

No comments: