Monday, December 31, 2018

More December Details

We started basketball.  Lincoln is playing on one of the two 6th grade CAC teams.  Both teams are super good, so I know it is going to be a fun season.




Ledger just couldn't stay awake.


The Children's Ministry team at church had some pictures made.  Kris is one of the deacons and I am in charge of the nursery.


Our team, Amy, Tina, and I.


All the deacons with us.


Tim took the pictures and had to get one of Ledger too.


Christmas with my Heartfelt Sisters.  We did a cookie exchange.


I have been having some trouble with anemia lately.  Iron tablets were doing the trick so I had to have a couple of iron infusions.  Not fun.  I HATE getting an IV!!!


I think this was Ledger at his Dad's office while I was getting the infusion.  One tired boy.


Just playing at the apartment.  We still have our pacy.


We went to the church building for Music & Movement.  Here's Ledger with his cute friends Christian and Wyatt.


Tim brought some cans of whipped cream over and thought it would be funny to see what the kids would do if he squirted a bunch in their mouths.  I don't know.  He is always doing something fun with the kids.  He's the best!







Layton and some buddies at school.


The youth group went and served at the Ronald McDonald House one Sunday morning.  They had a big group!


Layton reading scripture one Wednesday night.


Christmas Favorite Things Bunko!!!


I think December must have just been an exhausting month because I took lots of pictures of people napping.  HA!



I sometimes go help serve pizza at Layton's school.  Ledger goes with me.  He loves being around all the kids.


Someone stole my phone to take selfies.




Our Life Group girls went and painted wooden door signs.  We had the best time!!



What a month full of all kinds of fun!!!  Next up, it is finally time for Santa to come!!

No comments: