Monday, December 31, 2018

Santa came to Texarkana!

We had Christmas with the Tollett side of the family on the 23rd.  Everyone came out to Mom and Dad's.  It is always so good to be with family.  We did miss Aunt Rosie so much.  Still hard to believe she is not with us anymore.

Ledger and Alivia.



I love how the kids always play in the yard!  Reminds me so much of what my cousins and I used to do when we were their age at Mama Cille and Papa Jim's house.









We celebrated my 42nd birthday!



We went to the movies and tried to take a selfie.  We always get so tickled at ourselves.



We told Santa that we were going to be in Texarkana this year for Christmas and so he brought our presents there on Christmas morning.







I love their smiles and excitement!







































After our Christmas, we had Christmas with Mom, Dad, Wes, and Jeff.

























I broke one of my mom's old bowls a while back.  I found another one online and got it for her.  She was surprised.







Saws to go with their tool collections!







Flowers for me!




The Lord has truly been good to us this year.  We are counting our blessings for sure!!!  Merry Christmas!!

No comments: