Friday, January 25, 2019

Just a little of January

Here is just a little random January stuff I wanted to remember.

XBox playdates after church on Sunday for Layton with his friends Conner, Braeden, and Samuel. 



Someone got in trouble and had to stick his head in the corner.  This may have been a first.  Ha!

Then, it must have happened again on another day.  LOL!

I have been having an awful time with back pain.  I have been seeing a physical therapist and he gave me this belt.  I really want it to help!

We celebrated our November Bible reading a month late.  We did all (except Ledger) complete reading the entire bible all the way through.  Kris, Hannah, and I each did a different chronological reading and Lincoln and Layton read the Day By Day Kid's Bible.  I really do feel like every time I read through it I fall more in love with God's story and appreciate it more too. 




Playing doctor.  He was giving me a shot.

Sweet.


Hannah's first time to practice driving.  We went to the church parking lot.  She was so excited!




We went out to eat for Lincoln's birthday!


He wanted steak.
 

Hannah went to a sleepover with her Bible study group at Audrey's house.  They had a lot of fun!



100th Day of School.  I made this shirt for Layton.







Mr. Tim loves Ledger and is always coming up with funny things to do with him.



I worked on Baby Blessing stuff at church.  It was a bit stressful, but turned out great!





I think this was at a Girl's Conference Hannah went to with the teens.


This is just a cute video of Ledger "reading" Spooky Pookie."  I love his little voice.  He is so smart!!

No comments: