Thursday, September 13, 2007

Lots of Pictures From This Week






Here's a picture of the double stroller I got this week at Rhea Lana, a consignment sale. Yeah!!! Thanks Pappaw and MeMe for helping with it! Both the kids were excited to go for a stroll. I think I may have to put Lincoln in the front, though, because he kept trying to pull Hannah's hair! He just laughed and laughed while we went for a walk!

Hannah had to bring her phone along for the ride (and her purse and her baby). Here she is "talking to Pappaw".

Last night at Life Group, Hannah asked if she could hold Benson Bland. Nathan and Jennifer have a similar picture of her holding Benson on their blog. She asked me if she could hold Lincoln this morning. I thought it was hilarious because Lincoln is almost as big as she is!!!

I promise she's not trying to choke him here.

6 comments:

Cortney said...

Your kids are absolutely adorable! I'm so glad you have a blog. Looking forward to keeping up with you guys!!!

Little Rock Real Estate said...

Awesome double stroller.

Anonymous said...

Those are sweet pics. That stroller is nice! It won't be long before Jackson is bigger than Hannah :-)

Anonymous said...

you need to teach Hannah that the "sleeper hold" is correctly performed with one arm across the forehead....I would think Kris would know this already. Obviously we need a little more practice in the ring.

Dyniewski

Jennifer said...

Those pictures are too cute. I love the ones of Hannah "holding" Lincoln. Nathan and I are still talking about how cute Hannah was with Benson. She is going to be such a good mommy.

kristen g. said...

Hi Jamie! Kristen Graham here. I stumbled upon your blog through Shelly's. Seems like just yesterday we were in a small group with you and Kris and none of us had any kids! I can't believe it's been 4 years since we left LR. We still miss it sometimes! Brett and I have a blog too, email me at thefirstgrahambaby(at)yahoo.com and I can add you to the reader list if you want. So great to see you and your precious kids! (Through cyber space anyway!)
Kristen Graham