Thursday, December 27, 2007

Lincoln is 11 months!

My little boy turned 11 months on the 20th. He is really pulling up on everything now and has even stood alone for a second a couple of times. He laughs all the time. Lately he and I will play this back and forth laughing game where we'll take turns laughing out loud. He is so precious! He loves to give his momma love. I'll ask him for some love and he'll come over to me and give me an open-mouthed kiss and say "mmmmmaaaa". He gives the sweetest kisses.

He's got 8 teeth now. I'm still nursing, but plan on starting to wean him after the first of the year. He still won't really take a sippy cup well. One of my favorite things he does right now is when he gets done nursing, he'll look up at me and point to my nose and jabber something. It's like he's asking me a question. Sometimes he'll point to my nose or my teeth if I ask him where they are. He will say nose and teeth sometimes too. He thinks it is funny to put his finger in my nose!

Lincoln still loves his bath and will say "Baaa" in his highchair because he wants to take one. He loves to be in the water. We went swimming the other night in a hotel we were staying in. He had a blast.

Lincoln likes to dance to music. This is so sweet to watch. I think he's got a little rhythm!



No comments: