Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Lots and lots of stuff

Here is Lincoln's dancing debut. I love how he does it. He gets really excited and stamps his feet. So cute. You have to watch really closely for him to do it because he does it really fast. Look at his big ole thighs! No wonder he falls down so much. He has a lot of weight to try to carry around! Oh, and his favorite seat is the sit-n-spin. He loves to sit on that thing!





This past weekend, Hannah learned how to ride a tricycle at MiMi and Pappaw's. It was the coolest tricycle too.



My parents have a farm about a mile from their house. Here they are with Hannah and the cows!

Sunday morning as we were all getting ready for church, Lincoln slipped into the kitchen and got into the cabinets under my mom's sink. He left this powdery cleaner trail all the way from the kitchen to my parents bedroom. He had it all over his pants. Here he is in the bathtub. My mom and I were talking and looked away for a second and he had climbed in there somehow all by himself!!! He thought he was such a big boy. We laughed so hard!
Yesterday was such a beautiful day, we went outside in the front yard to play. Lincoln shot a few hoops and then decided he wanted to play in the flower beds.


Finally, last night we kept sweet Benson for the Blands. Hannah LOVES Benson and Benson LOVES Hannah. It is the sweetest thing to see how he reacts to her and how sweet she is to him. I only wish she'd treat her brother so nice! Here are the boys getting a bath.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love the pictures! Those boys look like they could get into some major trouble together!!! Thank you for keeping Benson for us. I know he had a great time.