Friday, March 21, 2008

Wye Mountain!

Yesterday we went to Wye Mountain. It was absolutely beautiful and such a great place to take pictures of the kids. This year I had two mobile kids to try to keep up with. I think I was more laid back this year. I knew it would be hard to try to get the kids to cooperate too much, so I got what pictures I could and then tried to enjoy the time there. I think I got some pretty good pictures.


Lincoln was really cute. He fell down quite a bit, but must have had a blast. His little face was beat red by the time we were done. It was a beautiful, warm day--perfect actually. Hannah enjoyed blowing big bubbles with Kenzie and talking and getting her picture made with Benson.


Fun times!!!!






















5 comments:

Jennifer said...

You got some really good pictures Jamie! I especially love the one of Hannah resting her chin on her hand. That was really fun. My favorite thing was watching Lincoln pull the tops of the flowers....oops! Such a boy!

kristen g. said...

Those are some sweet pictures. I like the one of you with both kiddos, it is precious!

Anonymous said...

These are great. I hope we can go next year!

Matt and Rachel said...

Your pictures turned out great -- especially the one of Hannah! Looks like you all had a great time, sorry we couldn't go.

Cortney said...

Great pictures! I love the one of you and the kids; I know those are hard to come by!!!