Friday, March 21, 2008

Old Friends and Easter Egg Dyeing

Last night we were blessed to have Kris' buddy, Sean, and his wife, Susan, stay with us. They live in Chicago and were on their way to a wedding in El Dorado. Sean is from Australia. He and Kris met while Kris was on a campaign to Australia while he was in school at Harding. Kris actually baptized Sean over there almost 13 years ago. They are such goof balls when they get together. They stayed up till after 1:30 last night talking and cutting-up with each other. When they get around each other, you never know what they are going to say or do. Since I wasn't able to get their picture together today, here are Kris and Sean at Sean's wedding last year in Florida.
What a pair!



Here are Lincoln, Sean, and Susan today. Hannah was in one of those "I don't want to stop what I'm doing to get my picture made" moods, so she's not in the picture.

Okay, these are just a couple of random pictures that I took of the kids today. Hannah climbed in this box and then Lincoln decided he wanted in there too. It didn't last long, but it was so cute.



This morning Hannah and I did a little Easter egg dyeing. I have not done that in SO long! It was fun. I think she enjoyed it.







4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good job on the french braid Jamie!!!

kristen g. said...

It's so fun to see old friends! Where was that wedding? Looks like FWB/Destin, home-sweet-home.
There are so many things to look forward to as kids get older--dyeing easter eggs looks like one of them!

Jamie said...

Can't take credit on the braid! Susan actually did it!

Grammy X6 said...

I have some really sweet pictures of Hannah at the Eggstravaganza Saturday, check out my blog.
kcarter-grammy.blogspot.com