Thursday, May 29, 2008

Bound to happen sooner or later

Well, Hannah had been begging me for a pair of scissors. So, I finally got her some. She loves to just sit and cut paper up into little pieces. :) When we gave them to her, we explained the rules. First of all, she had to ask permission before she could use them. Secondly, she could only cut paper--nothing else. I didn't say anything about hair because I didn't want to put the idea into her sweet little head. Well, the other day she was back in her room playing. She came into the living room all proud of herself. She said, "Look at my baby. She needed a haircut." I couldn't help but laugh--to myself of course. I said, "Hannah what did we talk about? You are supposed to ask permission to use your scissors and you are only supposed to cut PAPER!"

Her reply, "I want to do it like Jennifer." (For those that may not know, Jennifer is our good friend and our hair dresser. I know she will get a BIG kick out of this!)

It cracks me up that she put the hair she cut off in a plastic bag! The bottom picture shows a close up of the baby's hair all cut off!




3 comments:

Matt and Rachel said...

Oh no!! How funny! At least it wasn't her or Lincoln's hair. ;)

Jennifer said...

Jamie, I am laughing SO hard!! I love it! She is the best!

kristen g. said...

Better her baby doll's hair than hers! She is so funny. Good luck with all the packing and moving!