Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Madeleine!!

Today is Hannah's friend Madeleine's 4th birthday! Happy Birthday Madeleine!
We went to her party a week or so ago at the Wonder Place. What fun! It is the neatest place! Hannah did not want to leave, so we went and ate at McDonalds and then went back for another hour or so! It has different play spaces like a water table, a treehouse and playhouse, a drama stage and puppet area, an art studio, the River Market and Cafe, a vet clinic, and a place just for toddlers under 2. They get to really use their little imaginations and use up A LOT of energy at the same time!!! Moms love it!!

Madeleine, Hannah, and Lincoln playing at the water table.

Emma, Hannah, and Kenzie



Lincoln - "Look Mom! WaWa"

Ella and Hannah cooking up a good little meal with the food from the Market.

This boy loves to climb on things! Here he is thinking about jumping I think.

While waiting for birthday cake, some of the kids had their faces painted.

The birthday girl! I love that smile!

Blowing out the candles!


Hannah climbing the wall.

This was Lincoln's favorite part I think. It was in the toddler area. He just walked up and down this thing. So simple, but so fun!

They had a neat craft area. The craft of the day was dots. Lincoln kept going back into this room so he could play with the dot stamps.

Hannah just had a blast at Madeleine's party!

Hannah and Madeleine have become such good little friends. They play really well together and have so much fun! I am so sad that Madeleine and her family are moving in a couple of weeks. I know Hannah will miss getting to play with Madeleine. Honestly, I think I will miss Madeleine's mommy more! She has become such a wonderful friend to me over the last several years! Our kids are the same age and it has been such a blessing to have someone to talk to who understands some of the things that you go through staying home with 2 kiddos all day. I have thoroughly enjoyed all of our phone conversations, visits, all the advice, sharing, and just listening that Rachel has done for me! I know that we will keep in touch. I love that these blogs make it so easy! We wish you guys all the best as you start a new adventure together! We love you!

1 comment:

Matt and Rachel said...

WAAAAAA! I'm crying already! I'm going to miss you & I'm already planning to have "unlimited long distance" on my phone so we can keep up the phone talks. Sometimes I think they keep me sane! :) I know Madeleine is going to miss Hannah, too, so we'll have to plan on a playdate EVERY time we come to LR!