Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hannah's 1st Day of Preschool!

Today was Hannah's 1st day of preschool! I think Mommy and Hannah were both ready for this day. :) She is going just 2 mornings a week from 8:30 to 11:30. I think this will be perfect!

All smiles walking out the door.



She brought her baby along for the ride over. When we got to the school, I saw her talking to her baby. I heard her say, "Baby, I'm going to preschool. I'll be back in a little while." PRECIOUS!



I think she was ready to go!!!

When we got into the building, she was so funny. She kept going over to Lincoln and patting his head. He was like "Get away from me and kept saying "Noooo"." She was a little timid at first going in, but once it was her turn to put on her name tag, she barely looked back at me.


Looking at her name tag. Her teacher's name is Mrs. Hannah. She thinks that is pretty cool.




Mrs. Hannah immediately sat them down and started reading a story. Like I said, Hannah never looked back. Sniff, sniff.

Actually I did fine too. Lincoln and I hung out at home for a while and played. Then, we went to the library for a little while. Daddy came to help pick Hannah up and then we all went to Taco Bell. When we asked her what she did at school, she said, "I don't know. I don't remember." She did tell us that there was an Emma, Carly, and Kayley in her class. She couldn't remember any of the boys names, but I bet it won't be long!

I am relieved that this day is past us. I knew she would do fine. It is kind of sad that she is growing up, but I am excited for her as well. She is going to have a lot of fun and learn so much!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad she (and you) had a great first day!

Matt and Rachel said...

I thought about you & Hannah today & hoped she had a great day! Isn't life just easier with only ONE child???? :) We really miss you!!

kristen g. said...

Love her shoes! She is so funny telling her baby she'd be back.