Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Plum good and other pictures

Last night I gave the kids plums for dessert. We've been eating plums a lot this summer, but I'd never given them a whole one to eat themselves. I usually cut them up.

Hannah ate about half of hers. I think she was full because she had eaten a good supper.


Lincoln LOVED getting to eat his plum all by himself.



This is just a picture I took the other day of the kids together. They climbed in the rocking chair all by themselves. Hannah was reading Lincoln a book.


I've been keeping Jack on Mondays lately. He is such a good boy! I can't wait for he and Lincoln to really start to play together! The other day they were slapping each other five. They just laughed and laughed at each other. It was so cute.

On a side note, we got this little table to go in the kitchen so the kids and I can eat in there instead of the bigger table in the dining room. I am loving it! No more trying to clean sticky food off the hardwood floors! YES!


On Friday, we went to Dawn's parents house to swim with a few friends. These are Hannah's buddies, Emma and Sean.


They had a lot of fun! Here are Christopher, Emma, Sean, Lincoln, and Hannah.

No comments: