Thursday, November 20, 2008

Book Character Parade

Today Hannah's preschool class had a book character parade! They were supposed to come dressed as their favorite book character. I asked Hannah who her favorite book character was and she said, of course, Cinderella. So, we got to get another use our of her Cinderella dress!

There were some cute characters--a fireman, a snowman, a puppy dog, Bob the Builder, a Dalmation, and a farmer. Hannah's teacher was Fancy Nancy. I tried to get Hannah to be Fancy Nancy cause she got the Fancy Nancy dress for her birthday, but she insisted on being Cinderella. I need to get some of the Fancy Nancy books so she'll know who she is. I've heard they are really cute!





The whole class


What a cute idea! Hannah really enjoyed her day I think. When I got there to pick her up, she was playing at the kitchen station with some of the other kids. They had made vegetable soup out of real vegetables. There was no liquid, but they were pretending to stir it and just having a good ole time! You could really smell the onions!
















No comments: