Monday, November 24, 2008

Stroller Skating Fun!

Friday a group of us mommies went Stroller Skating for the first time! It was pretty neat! You can push your kids in strollers with or without skates AND you can bring ride on toys for your kids too. I think everyone had a really good time!

Lincoln let me push him in the stroller for a little while at least! I knew it wouldn't last long!


Jack and Carrie
Kelly and Carter

We thought we'd do the kick up your leg pose. I think I look goofy!
Hannah absolutely had a blast riding her tricycle. This was the first time she's really ever ridden it much at all. She rode it all over that rink!

Lincoln decided he wanted to try to skate like Momma--or sort of like her.

Jack, Linc, and Hannah


All the kids from our group!
Hannah, Sean and Jack, Lily, Lincoln, Ethan and Owen (in the car seat), Jack, and Carter
I have a feeling we'll be doing this again!















No comments: