Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mr. Mess is 22 months!

Let's see, what is Lincoln doing this month? Getting into everything? Yes, you guessed it! Oh, he is such a BOY!!!!

Lincoln is still bumping his head all the time. He has a HUGE blue bruise on his forehead from the other night when I was at bunko. I don't know what happened exactly. I think he just tripped and hit his head on the floor. Poor baby! It looks horrible! You can see it in some of the pictures below.

He loves wipes! He is so silly! He is constantly wanting a "white" as he calls them. I don't really know what he does with them exactly. He just carries them around and rubs them on things I guess. But he gets really upset if I don't give him one when he wants one. He will also come and help himself sometimes to the ones in his room. The other day I saw him talking to his wipes. He put them on the kitchen table and said with his finger up, "Right back, right back." Then, he went to go get into the markers.

We have this little butcher block table by the dining room table where I keep all the markers and crayons for the kids. Lincoln is constantly getting into the markers. Monday while Jack was here, I noticed that they were being awful quiet. I found them in front of the table using the markers to color on the hardwood floor! Thankfully, they were washable markers!

Linc still loves to get into Hannah's stuff. She keeps her door closed ALL the time so little brother can't get her things. But anytime that door opens up and he is nearby, he is in there as quick as a wink and trying to see what's in her purses or getting her blow dryer, whatever he can see that he likes. Hannah, of course, HATES this and screams bloody murder!

Sometimes when Lincoln is going to the bathroom in his diaper, he'll tell me "Poot". Cracks me up!

Lincoln is learning how to do puzzles, play with playdoh, and is becoming more interested in the little match box cars that he has.

He is THE messiest eater I have ever seen! His food usually ends up all over him, the table, and the floor. Mommy is getting extremely frustrated with this. Did I say this last month? He hasn't gotten any better. I've got to crack down!

TV - Lincoln is loving him some TV these days. He really sits and watches it. He especially likes Dora (cause sister is always watching it), Handy Manny, Sesame Street, and Mickey Mouse Playhouse. He does the cutest thing when Dora comes on. In the intro song, at the end, Swiper the Fox says, "Ah Man!" Everytime that part comes on, Lincoln will say, "Ah Man!" in the CUTEST little voice. I'll try to post a video of this soon. I love it!

Our neighbors have a cat that we watch out the window a lot while we are eating. Just about everytime we are at the table, Lincoln will ask, "Da Cat?" (Where's the cat?) Once I told him that maybe he was still sleeping (night, night) and so now when the cat is not there, he'll say "Cat, night night!" So cute.

Lincoln is sleeping much better now. He is even waking up happy most of the time. He used to scream and cry when he'd wake up and want out of bed immediately. So, this is an improvement.

Oh, I could go on and on about this little guy, but I'll stop. These are just some of the things I want to remember about Mr. Mess right now. I tell him he's a mess all the time and he'll say, "Noooo" and do that really mischievous laugh of his. I could just eat him up!









No comments: