Sunday, May 24, 2009

Family Cook Out

Last night we had a cookout with my dad's side of the family. We haven't gotten together in quite a while, so it was so good to see everyone.


My cousin, Marty, and his family were in from Iowa. I had never met his wife and three kids. They are a sweet family. All the kiddos had a blast playing in the sand. They each took turns covering each other up with sand. So cute!


Isabel


Brianna and Jackson

Hannah's turn!



She was loving it! Love this face!




Most of the kids on top of the big dirt pile that was in the yard. This has provided hours of entertainment this week!!!


My Mammaw got to come out from the nursing home. Mom and my aunt Beverly (Dad's sister) had to take her out to see Mom's garden.

My sweet Mammaw. She will be 93 on June 13th! She has really gone downhill this last year. Her mind is not as sharp anymore. She has always been such a strong woman though. I am so glad she got to come and be with all her family!

Mammaw and her kids.

Couldn't get Hannah to come give Mammaw love. But here is Lincoln doing it. So sweet--even if we had to bribe him with a 4-wheeler ride to do it. Old people are sometimes scary you know.

This will be a picture to treasure!

I love my family. It was so good to get to see all of them again.

No comments: