Monday, July 18, 2011

Fireworks!!

I can't believe that I am just now getting to blogging about the Fourth of July!  I guess I blogged so much trying to catch up that I needed a break! 

For the Fourth, the Dyniewski's invited us to go eat and then watch fireworks with them and the Dahls.  First we went to eat at one of my favorite places, Wing Stop!  Yummy!

Then, we headed to the PV Country Club Golf Course to watch the fireworks.  We got there early so the guys went and threw the football around while the girls just watched the kids play.  Amanda brought some bubbles and glow-in-the-dark jewelry which kept the kids busy till the fireworks started.


Hannah and Emma
Eric and Linc
All the kids!

Will and Layt









Me and Kris

The Dyniewski Family

Our Family (Hannah did not want her picture taken for some reason)

The Dahl Family--with my silly boy getting in their picture!
The Dahl Family--by the themselves!

Thanks guys for letting us hang out with you all for the Fourth!  The fireworks were awesome and so was the company!

No comments: