Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wye Mountain 2012

This may be picture overload here, but I really did narrow them down.  This is mainly for the grandparents and for me to have hopefully one day when I get this blog printed out!!!

We went to Wye Mountain 2 weekends ago.  We go every year and the last 2 Kris has gotten to go with us. It is quite challenging to try to get a family picture of all 5 of us.  We use our tripod and it is hit or miss.  This year was a lot harder than last because Layton is older and much more active!  Anyway, I think we got some pretty good ones.  Enjoy!!











Smelling the flowers!



















Hannah took this one of Kris and I!
After we got all the shots I wanted, they were able to be silly!


One of my favorites!











 Another one of my favorites!




No comments: