Thursday, June 7, 2012

Last Days of School

I can't believe it has taken me this long to do this blog.  It seems like school has been out for forever even thought it has only been a few weeks.  Both kids have had really good years.  This school year just flew by and I know the summer will too.  

Here are pictures of the kids on the first day of school.




Now here are pictures from the last day of school.  They definitely look bigger!  :(  They are all just growing up so fast.


Hannah's hair has gotten so long.  Still hoping to do Locks of Love soon!






This is Lincoln with his two best buddies from school, Hayden and Harrison.  He just loved them and would talk about them nonstop especially in the car when I'd pick him up.  Silly boys!



His class sang some songs and then they were each presented with a certificate.  I love Lincoln's big smile.






All done with Preschool.  Ready for Kindergarten!!!!




Lincoln with Ms. Stacey.  Both my kids have had her and she was wonderful!  She really taught Lincoln a lot and really worked with him on his behavior.  He was never bad, just kind of extra sensitive and energetic.  :)


Love my Lincoln.  He is such a mess.  I can't wait to see how he does in Kindergarten.  I am fully confident that he will do just great!  


After the presentation, his class went to the park to play.  He had so much fun!!!!





Layton had fun too, playing with the big kids.  This picture cracks me up.  Looks like he is doing crunches.



The day before the last day of school for Hannah, they had a picnic.  The boys and I joined them for pizza and some play time.


Snow cones for dessert!  


Hannah also had a fabulous first grade year.  She just grew so much.  She is still shy sometimes, but I see so much more confidence in her.  She definitely has a mind of her own and is one sharp cookie.  I am looking so forward to having her home for the summer until I have to watch her go off to second grade!!!


No comments: