Friday, September 14, 2012

Family Pictures

We are so fortunate to be friends with Tim Sitler.  He is a great photographer.  He wanted to take our family picture for us, so a few weeks ago we got all dressed up and headed to Pinnacle Mountain.  Let me tell ya, it was an experience.  The kids acted awful and if it hadn't been for Tim's magic, we might not have gotten any good ones. I was pretty much mortified by their behavior.  They were so hyper for some reason, had the sillys, and so there was very little cooperation.





Love this one of Kris and Hannah.


I guess we can say that Tim caught the true personalities of our family, though.











I really like this one of Kris and I too!







Tim manipulated this one and made it look watercolor.  Neat effect.



This one will probably get blown up and put over the mantle possibly.  :-)


So thankful to have these pictures!!!

No comments: