Monday, January 25, 2016

Christmas in Texas

We didn't get to have Christmas with Mimi and Pappaw until the first part of January.  So, we spent New Year's with them and had our Christmas then.

Mom made me a yummy strawberry pie for my birthday.






The kids were so excited to open their presents!


I seriously love his faces.



He loved the big remote control monster truck from Bass Pro from Uncle Wes and Uncle Jeff.





Sweetest picture.  Jeff had opened Layton's gift.  It was a knife sharpener.  Ha!










She got the triple bunk bed for her dolls that she wanted!












I was so excited for Hannah to get this sewing machine from her uncles.  I can't wait to see all the things she will make with it!!!












We had a get-together with some of Dad's side of the family while we were there.  It had been several years since we had seen some of them.  It was so great and I hope we can do it more often.


Wes didn't get home until the day after we had done presents so he had to open/give his later.







It was a GREAT Christmas.  So thankful for my parents and all that they do for us.

No comments: