Sunday, January 31, 2016

Pregnancy Pics: Weeks 20-23

Well, I have hit half-way through this pregnancy!  I still can hardly believe this is even happening.  The excitement is definitely building day by day as we get closer to meeting this little guy.  Oh, I just can not wait!!!



My coworkers surprised me one day at work.  We ordered food in for my birthday which is something that we do for everyone.  But while we were sitting there eating they handed me what I thought was just a birthday card, but ended up being a baby gift.  I was so shocked and oh so thankful.  I seriously love these ladies so much.  They have been so good to me.  A couple of weeks after this they came in with 2 big boxes of diapers, size newborn and 1's.  They are amazing and I have totally been blessed to have gotten the chance to work with and know them these past several months.  I fully believe that God knew exactly what he was doing when he put me there this year.


They had dessert to go with it!  Yum!!


I recently found my baby book.  It is similar to the rest of the kids' books.  I can't wait to start filling it in.





We had gotten rid of pretty much everything baby, but I have had several wonderful friends that have been kind enough to give us some things.  My friend, Kelly, gave me some great clothes, blankets, and a boppy and my friend, Tara, gave me all the stuff in this picture plus a car seat, diaper genie, and mobile.  Unbelievably grateful for such giving friends.


I am feeling pretty good this month.  The baby is moving a lot.  You can see my stomach move and I am loving feeling that again.  It is really so cool because I totally thought that I was done getting to experience that feeling.  So, to feel it again is such a blessing!

I feel like I am huge.  On my January 14th appointment, I had gained 6 lbs for a total of 17 so far.  I am done with maternity clothes (I wish).  My craving for sweets this pregnancy has been crazy!

We are starting to clean out the office and the playroom so that we can prepare for this little guy.  We are combining the playroom/t.v. room into the office.  Then, the playroom/t.v. room will become the nursery.  Kris sold his nice big executive desk that he had and downsized to a smaller one with a hutch on top for more storage.  We have moved quite a bit of stuff up into the attic to be stored, but to do that Kris had to add some more lighting up there and shelves.  Kris wants to scrape the ceilings in the office and nursery so that will probably be the next thing we do.  Then, we plan on painting and getting new carpet for the nursery and our bedroom.  They need it badly.  We have lots of work to do around here!!  I can't wait to see it all come together!


No comments: