Saturday, April 30, 2016

Pregnancy Pics: Weeks 33-36

This month I went down to weekly doctor visits.  At my 34 1/2 week visit, when the doctor listened to the baby's heart rate, she was concerned because it was too low.  It was in the 90's.  She sent Kris and I over to Labor and Delivery to be monitored for a while.  I was glad Kris was with me on this visit and that Layton was not.  Layton was with Leanne this particular week but he has gone to almost all of my appointments with me.  He is my little buddy.  Anyway, they monitored us for about an hour and determined that everything was fine.  His heart rate never dipped back down that low again.  I don't know what happened, but we were so thankful nothing was wrong.

At my 35 1/2 week visit, I got checked for the first time.  I was 1 cm and 50% effaced.  She thought that the baby was probably head down and she got a good heart rate on him.

The next week I noticed lots more pretty hard Braxton Hicks contractions especially when I had been really active.  At this visit, I was almost 2 cm and still 50% effaced.  I tested positive for Group B Strep so I will have to have antibiotics during labor.

I think my total weight gain this month was about 5 lbs.  I am hating maternity clothes, still have pretty major swelling in my feet and legs, and find it harder and harder to move around.  I will say I am sleeping well during the night though which I am thankful for.










No comments: