Saturday, April 30, 2016

Preschool Baby Shower

I can't say enough about my experience teaching at First Southern Preschool.  The people have just been wonderful.  They had the kiddos give me a shower.  They told them that it was a surprise for me, but they had told me when it would be.  So, during my class time with each class they surprised me.  I had to walk in and act surprised.  It was so sweet to see the excitement on the kids' faces as they got to give me their gifts.  

First was Mrs. Cassie's 4 year old class.








They had snacks afterward.



Next, was Mrs. Tata's 5 year old class.  This is Layton's class.






Layton's teacher talked with him ahead of time and asked him some questions about what he would want to get his baby brother.  Then, she went and got the gifts.  So nice of her.  He was very excited about them.









Melissa, who helped throw the shower, read the kids a story about a new baby after their snack.


And finally, Mrs. Lori's 3 year old class.





Brantley was so excited to give me his gift!  Cutest thing ever.




What a blessing.  We got tons of stuff.  Truly helped us out and we are so appreciative.


Later we all headed outside where Vickie said a prayer for me and the baby and we let the balloons go.  The kids all loved this and it meant so much to me.  I love these pictures!













No comments: