Thursday, October 13, 2016

Week 22

Still can't get enough of this sweet face.  He smiles at me all the time.


At Layton's soccer game on Saturday, I couldn't resist these close-ups of his precious face hence all the pics.  Jeff took some too so there are alot!  ha!



Lincoln loves to make Ledger laugh and smile.













Layton has definitely gotten more aggressive as the season has gone on.  His little team has some great players on it.  They are all so fun to watch!



One day this week I went up to the school and helped my friend, Jill, decorate Lincoln's teacher's door.  She is out on maternity leave so he has a long term sub right now.


Almost rolled over, but not quite.


We had lunch with Daddy at Sam's one day.



Oh how I love spending my days with this smiley thing!!


No comments: